Those who qualify for premium subsidies and CSR will still receive them in 2018
Voting for Medicaid Expansion
Lack of access to quality, affordable healthcare coverage hurts families, but it also hurts our economy and weakens our healthcare system for all of us.
Maine Insurance Superintendent Clarifies Issues Related to Open Enrollment Period of ACA Individual Market
Those who qualify for premium subsidies will still receive them in 2018, and those who qualify for cost-sharing reductions will still receive them.
Maine Insurers, Advocates Decry Trump's Action to End Health care Subsidies For the Poor
Community Health Options CEO Kevin Lewis is featured in the Mainebiz series, "How one ACA insurer is navigating the turbulent health insurance marketplace"
In the five-part series, Kevin talks about the challenges health insurers face as they work with hospitals, providers and, in Maine, tens of thousands of previously uninsured people, to provide meaningful and affordable health coverage in a time of deep political divisions over how best to accomplish that goal.
- February 26, 2018 - Dr. Edward Yoon Joins Community Health Options
- February 21, 2018 - Kirk Miklavic Joins Community Health Options
- December 4, 2017 - Increasing Health Insurance Enrollment Activity Signals That There Are Only 15 Days Left For Individuals to Sign-Up for 2018 Plans
- August 31, 2017 - Community Health Options Named One of Maine's Best Places to Work
August 18, 2017 - Community Health Options and LifeFlight of Maine Sign Agreement
March 22, 2017 - Unique Pilot Program Reduces Emergency Department Visits and Improves Health Outcomes
October 3, 2016 - Magnolia Pepito-Bobineau Joins Community Health Options
- September 19, 2016 - Community Health Options Partners With Maine’s Area Agencies On Aging To Improve Health Outcomes
- August 9, 2016 - Community Health Options Files Suit to Recover Affordable Care Act "Risk Corridors" Payments Owed by the Federal Government
- January 19, 2016 - Community Health Options Announces New Additions to Member-Led Board of Directors
December 9 , 2015 - Decision to Limit the Enrollment of New Individual Members for 2016 Plan Year Announced
October 12, 2015 - Community Health Options and InterMed Announce Agreement and Network Status
October 7, 2015 - New Name, New Look for Community Health Options
September 28, 2015 - Community Health Options Issues $3.3 million in Member Premium Rebates
August 21, 2015 - Community Health Options Named One of Maine's Best Places to Work
July 27, 2015 - Community Health Options Awarded Accredited Rating by the National Committee for Quality Assurance
June 25, 2015 - Community Health Options Applauds Supreme Court Decision to Preserve the Availability of Advanced Premium Tax Credits
April 23, 2015 - Bill will Protect Continued Eligibility for Premium Tax Credits and Cost Share Reductions for Maine Residents
February 24, 2015 - New Enrollment Numbers Show New Hampshire and Maine Responded Positively to Maine Community Health Options Plans
Loss of APTC
The Health Insurance Marketplace is responsible for determining the amount of, and eligibility for, the APTC which helps individuals purchase health insurance coverage. If you lost some or all of your APTC, you must contact the Marketplace directly to resolve the issue. You can contact the Health Insurance Marketplace at (800) 318-2596, TTY: (855) 889-4325.
Navigators and Certified Application Counselors may assist you in filing an appeal. To find a navigator in your area visit www.enroll207.com.